Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Journey to Publication - The Road So Far



"Hey, isn't this a writer's blog? Where are the links to the books he has written, hmmm?" you may ask yourself.

In answer, let me just say that I'm working on it. A lot.

I've written many stories, scribbled loads of ideas, and hiccup-started numerous novels. I've even made it to the end of a couple. I've taken breaks to focus on education and family, but book ideas have always kicked at my brain stem during those brief interludes. Problem is, I've never submitted any of my novel work for an agent to consider. Until now.

The urban fantasy novel I just completed clicks with me. I bled all over the pages to make it so. It also has the potential to extend its life beyond one novel.
So, again, I'm working on it.

I'm excited to hear back from the agent who requested my first three chapters and my ideas for books 2 and 3 in this series. For now, my hopes remain high.

Back to work on book 2.


No comments:

Post a Comment